- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, ZEISS Group, Göschwitzerstrasse 51-52, 07745 Jena, Germany
Ms Katja Dornheim
- [email protected]
The Carl Zeiss Meditec AG has set itself the task to develop innovative products to improve the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. The solutions the Company develops aim to simplify clinical workflows and allow physicians to focus all their attention on their work and their patients. After all, at the end we want the patient to leave the clinic with the best possible outcome and a high level of satisfaction.
We supply and provide
• innovative technologies and application-oriented solutions designed to help doctors improve their patients’ quality of life
• complete packages of solutions for the diagnosis and treatment of ophthalmic diseases, including implants and consumables
• innovative visualization solutions in the field of microsurgery
• promising, future-oriented technologies such as intraoperative radiotherapy
Therefore we are guided by our Mission to uniquely enable healthcare professionals worldwide to improve the lives of their patients in ophthalmology, microsurgery and other medical growth sectors and advance the standards of care with our proven medical technology and application competence. Together with our colleagues at sites all over the world, we work to achieve this goal on a daily basis.
We are inspired by a clear Vision
We want to be the partner of choice for the doctors and health care professionals in our segments. Being a partner means that we always aspire to understand all aspects of our customers’ requirements. We know how doctors, surgeons and medical assistants work and what challenges they face in their jobs.
This enables us to help them be successful – at many levels. First and foremost, success means the optimal treatment of patients. Success, of course, can also mean being cost-efficient, achieving pioneering results as a scientist or offering what other doctors do not.