IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: 1361-157 (IAPB)
Visulas Green description:
CARL ZEISS Visulas 532S with Visulink. 1361-157
- Product Features
- Effective and gentle retinal photocoagulation - The VISULAS® 532s is a powerful, diode-pumped solid-state laser. Its built-in thermoelectric cooling system ensures excellent temporal stability of the laser power and thus meets the requirements for reproducible clinical results.
- Legendary ZEISS optics - Perfectly integrated laser slit lamps guarantee superior slit lamp image quality, which is an important requirement for reproducible clinical results.
- Gentle laser treatment - The ParFocus™ zoom system delivers a homogeneous, sharply defined and reproducible laser spot on the retina and minimizes heat-related side effects on the patient's cornea.
- Significantly reduced treatment times - The VISULAS 532s VITE can operate in multi-spot mode without compromising the outcomes of the gold standard. A linear sequence of up to 12 laser pulses can be triggered at the touch of a button on the slit lamp joystick.
- Navigating with fingertip precision - The electronic micromanipulator allows sensitive, synchronous laser beam positioning and slit lamp illumination.