IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: Imaging (IAFN) - (IAPB)
Visucam 524 description:
Ultra High resolution Fundus Imaging
- Product Features
- Greater diagnostic insight – High-resolution fundus imagingVersatility – Fully-featured camera with all imaging modesEnhanced practice performance – Simple design, user friendly, full integration with clinic workflow
- Ultra-high resolution and superior clarity promote efficient navigation from full-image overview to magnification of the smallest detail,
- FAF is an important non-invasive tool for the diagnosis and monitoring of Dry AMD, including geographic atrophy.
- numerous on-board image capture modes – fundus autofluorescence, non-mydriatic Color, Red free, Red, Blue – and visualization functionality
- Best-in-class images from a 24-megapixel sensor