Visalis® 100 Phaco Console
Model:Visalis® 100 Phaco Console
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: 1744-351 (IAPB)
Visalis® 100 Phaco Console description:
CARL ZEISS Visalis® 100 Phaco Console including Double Linear Footswitch, Reusable ULITE Phaco Handpiece, Reusable Accessories Starter Pack consisting of:- 303060-0054-000 20G Phaco Tip 15° 303060-0054-000 20G Phaco Tip 15° 303060-0055-000 20G Phaco Tip 30° 303060-0101-000 Silicone Sleeve 20G (3 pieces) 303060-0121-000 Phaco Tip Wrench 303060-0155-000 Irrigation Probe for Bimanual Technique 303060-0156-000 Aspiration Probe for Bimanual Technique 303060-0200-000 Reusable I/A Tubing Set with S3
- Product Features
- The capturing followability of the ZEISS Visalis 100 attracts and continuously engages nucleus fragments on the phaco tip.
- Unique in its class, it enables a1.8 mm incision, reducing surgically induced astigmatism and accelerating wound healing as described in the literature.
- The Adaptive Power Control measures and stabilizes the tip stroke, resulting in potentially less stress for your patient's eye
- Together with the new pulse modes allowing you to minimize the energy applied, the ZEISS Visalis 100 sharply focuses on your patient's eye.
- The new graphical user interface, new prime options and a new, more ergonomic footswitch with simultaneous linear control of aspiration and ultrasound will let you experience a difference in usability every day!