SL-100 LED Slit Lamp
Model:SL-100 LED Slit Lamp
Supplier code: SL-100 (IAPB)
SL-100 LED Slit Lamp description:
The new LED slit lamp by FREY S.J. is designed for very high performance and reliability. High quality optics assures excellent image quality and resolution. The lamp addresses the need for new technologies by integrating eye illumination and digital camera control electronics and features an innovative LED illumination system.
- Product Features
- SL-100 comes with all elements important for demanding user. Yellow filter is integrated into optical body of the microscope, you can easily drop it in whenever you are looking for subtle corneal staining. The diffuser mounted to column hardware can be easily inserted into slit illumination path for improved general overview of the eye.
- Lamp integrates all components and cabling required for connecting and controlling digital camera system. Push button embedded into joystick and the eye illumination system control electronics integrated within the device hardware assures no need for future upgrades in order to add camera system. All connectors and cables for the camera connection are in elegant way hidden inside to improve comfort of using the device.
- The LED illumination source eliminated heat and infra red emission associated with traditional light sources. Emitted color temperature is independent of it’s intensity to guarantee bright and clear picture. The lifecycle of LED is longer then 50 000 working hours, this eliminates maintenance associated with light source replacement. Electronic circuit controlling LED light intensity is very precise for best slit light performance and control.
- • Minimum slit opening: 0.2 mm• Slit length: 1.8 – 14 mm continuously variable• Slit projection scale: 1.2x• Slit stops: 0.3 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 9 / 14 mm• Filters: Blue, clear, diffuser, natural density, red free, yellow• Slit rotation: +/- 180° with reference scale• Slit angle: +/- 90° continuous• Vertical slit tilting angles: 00, 50, 100, 150, 200• Fixation lamp: Green LED• Chin-rest height adjustment: 70 mm• Base travel: 100 mm X-axis, 100 mm Y-axis, 30 mm Z-axis
- • Microscope type: Convergent binocular optical microscope 8°• Magnification power selection system: • Five position rotating drumEyepiece: 12.5x• Magnifying powers: 6x | 10x | 16x | 25x | 40x• Field of view [mm]: 36 | 23 | 14 | 9 | 6• Distance between pupils: 50 – 60mm• Slit angle: +/- 180° with reference scale• Working distance: 111 mm• Objective lens convergence angle: 12°