Retinoscopy Paddles with Axis Compass
Model:Retinoscopy Paddles with Axis Compass
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier code: 506600 (IAPB)
Retinoscopy Paddles with Axis Compass description:
Retinoscopy Paddles with Axis Compass (506600)
- Product Features
- Optics on both are 0.5, 1.0, 1.5. 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, and 12.
- Ret Racks with two-paddle version has one paddle with plus lenses and the other for minus.
- Glass lenses are 16 mm diameter
- 180º axis compass printed directly along the top of each paddle to enhance the accuracy in astigmatism orientation.
- For determination of refractive error