Supplier code: PR-002 (IAPB)
QuickSee Flip description:
QuickSee Flip is the world’s most accurate monocular handheld autorefractor. QuickSee Flip’s combination of the open view design, wavefront aberrometry, and dynamic measurements produce clinically accurate autorefraction measurements, in a durable handheld format suitable for use in clinics and in the field.
- Product Features
- Strong agreement with subjective refraction, measurements within 0.5D in more than 85% of patients and 0.25D in 75% of patients.
- Produces monocular measurements in 10 seconds.
- Rugged design, works in any lighting condition, calibration free.
- Designed for accessibility; can measure children and elderly patients, as well as supine or wheelchair-bound patients.
- Invented at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and designed to work in any setting to reduce the global burden of poor vision.