plusoptiX A12R – Mobile Binocular Autorefractor
Model:plusoptiX A12R – Mobile Binocular Autorefractor
Supplier code: plusoptiX A12R (IAPB)
plusoptiX A12R – Mobile Binocular Autorefractor description:
Plusoptix has designed handheld autorefractors for babies, children and uncooperative patients that measure the refraction of both eyes (binocular) from one meter distance within one second. Used in un-dilated pupils, Plusoptix devices provide eye care professionals with a reliable baseline refraction in the context of an initial exam, to identify false-positive referrals. Plusoptix A12R provides reliable measurement values of: – Refraction (Sphere, Cylinder, Axis), – Pupil diameter and pupil distance, – Symmetry of corneal reflexes; With these measurement values it is possible to detect e.g. following most prevalent childhood vision disorders that may lead to the development of amblyopia (lazy eye) including: – Hyperopia (farsightedness), – Myopia (nearsightedness), – Astigmatism (blurred vision), – Anisometropia (unequal refractive power), – Anisocoria (unequal pupil size), – Strabismus (Eye misalignment); With help of the measurement picture it is also possible to detect cataracts or corneal scars.
- Product Features
- Accurate: Optimal illumination with a unique 54 LED flashlight. Peer reviewed clinical studies proof the accuracy of the algorithm. High-resolution camera
- Award-Winning: awarded for ergonomic and child-friendly appearance. Iconic smiley face and special warble sound attracts infant´s immediately.
- Reliable: Plusoptix devices have no moving parts and therefore no physical wear and tear. No regular service and callibration needed!
- Compatible: Plusoptix offers different models to meet every need. Measurments can be documented on paper or electronically.
- Plusoptix Autorefractometers are designed for professionals with an ophtalmic background. The full refraction is shown immediately.