OPMI LUMERA 300
Model:OPMI LUMERA 300
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: OPMI LUMERA 300 (IAPB)
OPMI LUMERA 300 description:
OPMI LUMERA 300 surgical Microscope with integrated HD Camera, f=200mm, 45 deg or 180 degree Swivel tube, manual or motorized zoom, focus range= 48mm
- Product Features
- Superior contrast, resolution and clarity
- Less stress for your patientsIt results in significantly reduced light exposure for your patients, leadingto less stress on the eye.
- Independent assistant‘s microscope an optional, fully independent assistant’s microscope that requires no light from the main microscope during cataract or refractive surgery.
- BrightFlex for a brilliant red reflex
- Individually adaptable LED illuminationThe BrightFlex illumination allows you to adapt the brightness of the red reflex to your individual needs – unique in this class.