Non-contact Tonometer TN-100
Model:Non-contact Tonometer TN-100
Supplier code: 24-00121.01 (IAPB)
Non-contact Tonometer TN-100 description:
Frey Non-contact Tonometer TN-100 is a modern diagnostic device, featuring fast, accurate examinations ensuring optimal levels of patient comfort undergoing noninvasive measurement of intraocular pressure. TN-100 measurement is fully automated, saving time for user and patient. Auto alignment and auto shot: TN-100 is easy and intuitive to use, including inexperienced users. Alignment and measurement are automated, with simple hand adjustment of the joystick towards the patient’s eye to commence automatic examination.
- Product Features
- Cornea thickness corrected IOP: Users can easily adjust the measured IOP data by the value of the central corneal thickness. TN-100 has pre programmed formulas for IOP correction.
- If central corneal thickness is entered before examination, the device will display corrected IOP values. Embedded atient data storage capability and measurement values for 4000 patient data base included.
- Patient examination record and database is available immediately upon completion of examination. Individual patient examination or entire patient history can printed with simple one touch.
- Touch screen User interface optimized for each function, displaying all measurement data guiding the measurement process from the alignment of the eye, to the display of the readings.
- • External Power Supply• Operation Manual• Power cord• Built-in printer paper - 2 pcs.• Dust cover