LIGHTLAS 577 Yellow Laser Photocoagulator – Slit Lamp Integrated System AND Electrical motorized Dual Column table
Model:LIGHTLAS 577 Yellow Laser Photocoagulator – Slit Lamp Integrated System AND Electrical motorized Dual Column table
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors.
Supplier code: YC0010, SD0010, TB0016 (IAPB)
LIGHTLAS 577 Yellow Laser Photocoagulator – Slit Lamp Integrated System AND Electrical motorized Dual Column table description:
Lightlas 577 2.0W Green Laser Photocoagulator with SLA integrated into a SL 980 Slit Lamp. 2.0W system, Parfocal 50-1000µm CV Spot with Micromanipulator, and SP-Mode Function, Wireless fool Pedal & optional accessories
- Product Features
- Unparalleled Performance from High Duty Laser SolutionLIGHTLas 577 combines highly innovative laser technology assuring supreme standards of performance and versatility, with up to 10 times better life spancompared to contemporary photocoagulators in the market.
- Enhanced Treatment by Superb Energy DistributionThe all-new digitally controlled instant-duty cycle circuitry allows ultra fast laser energy feedback loop that monitors each shot and instantly adjusts for stable output, enhancing treatment safety and clinical outcomes.
- Tissue Friendly sp-mode™ PhotocoagulationThe sp-mode is the latest evolution in LIGHTMED laser photocoagulators offering a novel approach to achieve optimum clinical outcomes whilst eliminating laser-induced thermal tissue damage and treatment side effects
- Unique Slit Lamp Integrated Option for Enhanced WorkflowThe 50-1000µm continuously variable, parfocal spot size control provides superb energy density and increases clinical versatility.The internal safety filters allow larger field of view, and undistorted clear sight of the retina.Enhanced working distance from objective lens and the patient’s eye increases comfort to accommodate laser lens and precision during the procedure.
- Wireless Foot Pedal with Power Control FunctionThis foot pedal also allows for adjustment of treatment power settings by foot using the side switches.The ergonomic design allows for a hands-free operation and an uninterrupted procedure for increased visual focus.