IOL Master 500
Model:IOL Master 500
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: IOL Master 500 (IAPB)
IOL Master 500 description:
- Product Features
- Improving refractive outcomesAny intraocular lens calculation is only as reliable as the lens constant it is based on.
- Advanced measurement of challenging eyes In denser cataracts the ZEISS IOLMaster 500 achieves a measurement success ratio that is up to 20% higher than that of other optical biometry devices.
- Proven toric outcomes The clinical outcomes for the ZEISS IOLMaster with regard to residual astigmatism “[...] exceed, or are at least as good as those using manual or automated keratometry.
- Markerless toric IOL alignmentThe Reference Image is the starting point of a markerless toric IOL workflow: an image of the eye is taken along with the keratometry measurement.
- Ease of useA well-designed user interface, plausibility checks, distance-independent measurements and an up to 4 times faster reading compared to other optical devices