Humphrey FDT Visual Field Instrument
Model:Humphrey FDT Visual Field Instrument
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: Humphrey FDT (IAPB)
Humphrey FDT Visual Field Instrument description:
CARL ZEISS – Humphrey FDT Visual Field Instrument with table. 266010-0071-000, 1535-448
- Product Features
- Easy to operate and interpretThe FDT is optimized for use in both ophthalmological and non-ophthalmological settings andmay be operated by healthcare workers having little or no specialty training in ophthalmology.
- Patients may be tested using their own glasses, no requirement for trial lenses or eye patches1Short test: ~ 40 seconds per eyeSimplified interpretation of results
- Large, age-related normative databaseCompact design that fits anywhere in your practice
- Easy and intuitive operation for users of any level of experienceDependable performance in ambient light
- Convenient low-cost, built-in printer*