HFA 3 Series – 830,840,850,860
Model:HFA 3 Series – 830,840,850,860
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier: CARL ZEISS
Supplier code: HFA 3 830,840,850,860 (IAPB)
HFA 3 Series – 830,840,850,860 description:
HFA 3 series with table (HFA 3 830,840,850,860)
- Product Features
- Reduce visual field testing time with NEW SITA™ Faster.Mixed Guided Progression Analysis™ (GPA™): Inter-mixing of SITA Standard, SITA Fast, and SITA Faster.
- Reduce setup time with a single trial lens. Using liquid pressure, the new Liquid Trial Lens™ instantly delivers each patient’s refractive correction with the touch of a button.*Improve confidence in test results with RelEYE™**
- Simplify operation with the intuitive new SmartTouch™ interface that novice users will appreciate.Gain peace of mind with seamless transferability of legacy data from the HFA II and HFA II-i to the HFA3.
- SmartTouch interfaceplatform gets you up and running with fewer touches. Connectivity – For comprehensive connectivity, HFA3 can be connected to FORUM with Glaucoma Workplace.
- Liquid Lens technology for HFA 3 860Liquid Lens technology allows you to automatically load each patient’s refractive correction from the previous exam.