Frey SL-110 digital LED Slit Lamp
Model:Frey SL-110 digital LED Slit Lamp
Supplier code: SL-110 (IAPB)
Frey SL-110 digital LED Slit Lamp description:
Frey SL-110 LED Slit Lamp is designed for very high performance and reliability. High quality optics assures excellent image quality and resolution. The lamp addresses the need for new technologies by integrating eye illumination and digital camera control electronics and features an innovative LED illumination system.
- Product Features
- SL-110 digital LED Slit Lamp comes with all elements important for demanding user. Yellow filter is integrated into optical body of the microscope, you can easily drop it in whenever you are looking for subtle corneal staining. The diffuser mounted to column hardware can be easily inserted into slit illumination path for improved general overview of the eye.
- Lamp integrates all components and cabling required for connecting and controlling digital camera system. Push button embedded into joystick and the eye illumination system control electronics integrated within the device hardware assures no need for future upgrades in order to add camera system. All connectors and cables for the camera connection are in elegant way hidden inside to improve comfort of using the device.
- The LED illumination source eliminated heat and infra red emission associated with traditional light sources. Emitted color temperature is independent of it’s intensity to guarantee bright and clear picture. The lifecycle of LED is longer then 50 000 working hours, this eliminates maintenance associated with light source replacement. Electronic circuit controlling LED light intensity is very precise for best slit light performance and control.
- • Minimum slit opening: 0.2 mm• Slit length: 1.8 – 14 mm continuously variable• Slit projection scale: 1.2x• Slit stops: 0.3 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 9 / 14 mm• Filters: Blue, clear, diffuser, natural density, red free, yellow• Slit rotation: +/- 180° with reference scale• Slit angle: +/- 90° continuous• Vertical slit tilting angles: 00, 50, 100, 150, 200• Fixation lamp: Green LED• Chin-rest height adjustment: 70 mm• Base travel: 100 mm X-axis, 100 mm Y-axis, 30 mm Z-axis
- • Minimum slit opening: 0 mm• Slit maximum length: 14 mm• Continuously adjustable slit length: 1.8 - 13 mm continuously variable• Slit projection scale: 1.2 x• Slit aperture diaphragms: 1.8/ 0.2 / 5.5 / 9 / 14 mm• Filters clear, blue, yellow, diffuser, red-free, red• Slit rotation: 0° - 180° with reference scale• Working distance - eye of patient/ prism surface: 75 mm• Fixation lamp green lamp• Chin-rest height adjustment: 59 mm• Base travel: 103 mm X–axis, 100 mm Y–axis, 35 mm Z–axis• Stereoscopic Microscope type Convergent binocular optical microscope @ 8°• Magnification power selection system: Five position rotating drum• Eyepiece: 12.5 x• Magnifying powers: 6x 10x 16x 25x 40x• Field of view [mm]: 36, 22, 14, 9, 5.6• Distance between pupils: 48.5 – 80 mm• Objective lens working distance: 111 mm• Objective lens working angle 12°• Eyepiece diopter adjustment from -5D to +5D