Glostavent® Portable DPA02
Model:Glostavent® Portable DPA02
Supplier code: DPA02 (IAPB)
Glostavent® Portable DPA02 description:
The Glostavent® Portable Anaestheisa machine DPA02 does not require electrical or battery power, functioning anywhere, in the field, in an outreach hospital or rural clinic. This makes it the first choice for humanitarian and disaster relief organisations, and also for hospital managers seeking a low cost but highly effective anaesthesia machine. Lightweight and assembled in two minutes, safe and easy to transport as hand luggage on a plane. Full specification click on techsheet.
Animated VIDEO on the setup and use of the portable machine:
- Product Features
- Safe inhalational anaesthesia in case, no requirement for electricity, accepts any oxygen source or can be used without compressed gases.
- Affordable portable machine with low running costs, minimal consumables and no requirement for compressed gases, offers significant savings.
- Lightweight (10 kg) and easily carried as aircraft hand luggage. Contained in a shockproof and waterproof Peli case it is suitable for use in the most remote locations in the world.
- Versatile; functions in continuous flow or drawover mode; suitable for adult and paediatric, calibrated for either isolflurane/halothane or sevoflurane.
- Designed and engineered and manufactured in the UK, robust and built to last. CE certified by an internationally recognised notified body.