Baby Continuous Positive Airway Pressure 20 – Baby CPAP 20 LPM
Model:Baby Continuous Positive Airway Pressure 20 – Baby CPAP 20 LPM
Supplier code: BABY CPAP 20 LTM (IABP)
Baby Continuous Positive Airway Pressure 20 – Baby CPAP 20 LPM description:
A simple to use, low cost, life-saving respiratory solution for preterm babies, neonates and paediatrics. Diamedica’s Baby CPAP provides safe controllable bubble CPAP for limited resource settings where the cost of conventional CPAP is prohibitive. Available in 10 or 20 LPM versions.
VIDEO LINK for baby CPAP
- Product Features
- Delivers warmed and humidified air/oxygen mix to the patient. CPAP 20, twin flowmeters for up to 10 l/min oxygen and 10 l/min medical air
- Low running costs. Self-contained unit generates 95% oxygen and its own medical air. No need for cylinders of compressed gases.
- Designed and engineered and manufactured in the UK, robust and built to last. CE certified by an internationally recognised notified body.
- Simple to use and maintain. Clear oxygen/air mixing chart allows for easy setting of flow rates.
- Voltage protector is fitted to protect the machine from unstable power surges. Maximum reliablity.