ARCLIGHT 3.5 Ophthalmoscope & Otoscope
Model:ARCLIGHT 3.5 Ophthalmoscope & Otoscope
Supplier: ARCLIGHT MEDICAL
Supplier code: ARCLIGHT 3.5 (IAPB)
ARCLIGHT 3.5 Ophthalmoscope & Otoscope description:
Arclight is an easy-to-use, pocket-sized instrument for diagnosing eye and ear diseases. View the media, fundus, and ear with warm-white, daylight and blue LEDs. Affordable low pricing, yet performing as well as traditional devices costing 100 times as much. INCLUDED: Scope, Fabric case, 4.5mm + 2.5mm speculae, USB Cable, Lanyard, Instructions, Simulation practice eye/ear, Video clip, Cloth chart, Key card/Reading chart. Available in packs of 25.
- Product Features
- Minature and truly portable, and affordable for even the most under-resourced health clinics. Early and thorough eye examinations are vital for detecting diseases like cataract, trachoma, and diabetic retinopathy before they cause blindness. The device can also be used as an otoscope to look into the ears.
- Enable Health Care Workers in out-reach or screening programmes to make instant on-the-spot diagnostic decisions.
- No replacement batteries or bulbs needed - chargable by solar or USB.
- Engaging extras such as experimenting with fundus videos and gaining confidence with the simulation eyes
- There is no ‘quick fix’. Health workers need appropriate tools together with hands-on training. No hype. No nonsense.