AADI ( Aurolab Aqueous drainage implant)
Model:AADI ( Aurolab Aqueous drainage implant)
IAPB uses a Guide price that is indicative of the price-range to expect for a product. Guide Prices are most useful when comparing different products and considering options against a budget. You should not assume that this is the price you will pay as the actual price of the product may vary depending on a number of factors, and please note, all prices are Ex-Works and do not include onward transport.
Supplier code: AADI (IAPB)
AADI ( Aurolab Aqueous drainage implant) description:
AADI Surface area – 350mm, plate length – 32mm, tube length 35mm
- Product Features
- Medical graded silicone plate allows to identify with CT scan, MRI and plain skull flim
- Unique fenestration holes which allows the growth of fibrous tissue to control the bleb height and volumes.
- Lesser medication when compared to a valved device in long term
- larger surface area helps to reduce and control the intraocular pressure with few post operative complications and medications
- suture holes are provided for the fixation of the silicone plate with the globe