How do I become a VALUED SUPPLIER?
BECOMING A VALUED SUPPLIER
- REACH a worldwide audience across the eye health sector of over 400,000 health professionals through 150 members and their partners
- POSITION your organisation as a Valued Supplier to the eye health sector and use the Valued Supplier branding on your products and marketing
- BRAND association with the global peak body of and for the eye health sector with a track record of success
- EXPOSE your brand to the entire IAPB membership and their respective partners including major specialists and eye health NGOs together with leading global associations and professional bodies
- POSITION your products and brands in front of decision makers and opinion formers within eye health with a global annual spend of over US$200m
- GAIN exposure in emerging markets through inclusion within the highly respected sector procurement resource the IAPB Standard List / Valued Supplier Scheme that is promoted at a range of high-profile events around the world
- LEVERAGE the credibility afforded by IAPB’s unique, multi-sectoral networks with the World Health Organisation (WHO), dozens of major NGOs and global professional associations
- ACCESS discounts and exclusive opportunities at IAPB Global Events, and World Sight Day communications support and promotional materials
IAPB works with a range of Valued Suppliers who are selected for the quality of their products and services, value for money, experience of working with NGOs and sustainability.
In addition to our selection criteria below, we also expect all of our Valued Suppliers to act in a responsible business way and adhere to our IAPB STANDARD LIST CODE OF CONDUCT.
In order to have a successful Valued Supplier relationship the supplier must offer consistently good value to members. To make the managing of the Valued Suppliers sustainable we charge a fee that covers the cost of managing and marketing the services, bringing new services and offers to the market, plus make a contribution to help cover IAPB’s core costs.
- Supplier has a bespoke member or sector offering that is competitively priced
- Supplier understands values of the sector
- Take references (ideally from member organisations)
- Review evidence of funding and financial probity
- Supplier agrees to adhere to IAPB Standard List Code of Conduct
- Supplier has a complaints procedure/register
- Quality of the goods and services to be supplied
- Reliability of the supplier and their supply chain
- Safety aspects of the goods and services
- Maintenance and after sales support; overall service level is offered
- Exceptional Customer Service
If you are a manufacturer, vendor or user and do not find a product listed, or wish to recommend one, please take a look at our above mentioned criteria and contact us (below)
If you have any comments or suggestions on a specific product or the way your product is presented, do let us know. As always, the List is made possible by your unstinting support and we wish to work closely with you. Our aim, as yours, is to showcase and share product information that will help eye care providers in Low and Middle Income countries make informed decisions.
To make the managing of the Valued Suppliers sustainable we will be charging an annual fee of GBP£1,800 (+ tax) that covers the cost of managing and marketing the services, plus make a contribution to help cover IAPB’s core costs